Registered Nurse / RN Clinical Educator
Company: Ardent Health Services
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Job Description Overview
Join UT Health East Texas as a Full Time, Variable Shift, RN
Clinical Educator 3WB and 3WC! Healthcare Together - The Future of
Healthcare is in East TexasWhy UT Health East Texas? Our People.
Our people truly are our greatest strength. They make a massive
difference in the amazing care we provide every day. We work
closely together to create a positive experience for our patients
and each other.Our Purpose. We will build on your experience and
provide meaningful and purposeful career growth for your future.
You will have the opportunity every day to make a difference in
someone's life and change the course of healthcare.Our Place.
Tyler, Texas is a small town with a huge heart where you will have
the privilege of caring for your neighbors. Everybody is somebody
here.Representing the very best in healthcare, UT Health East Texas
is comprised of 10 hospitals and more than 50 clinics across east
Texas. With nearly 7,500 employees and over 1,000 licensed
in-patient beds, UT Health East Texas provides healthcare services
to thousands of patients annually through our hospitals, clinics,
Level 1 trauma facility, air emergency fleet and EMS service in a
metropolitan service area of a quarter-million people.
POSITION SUMMARY: The Clinical Coordinator directs the professional
and other staff members assigned to the department, supports and
interprets the mission of the hospital and promotes harmonious
relationships among nursing personnel, medical staff, ancillary
departments, patients and families. The Clinical Coordinator
provides for the delivery of care to a specific group of patients
and evaluates the quality of that care in a systematic fashion, in
order to improve care. The care is delivered within the framework
of hospital philosophy and approved budget, and in concert with
other departments and services within and outside of the hospital.
The Coordinator must be able to demonstrate the knowledge and
skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age of the
patients served. DUTIES, ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
include the following:
- Identifies staff needs and develops an action plan for
development and implementation by assessing, planning, implementing
and evaluating services to meet the needs of the customer.
- Demonstrates excellence in verbal and written communication
with the ability to assist all staff to improve their communication
- Provides for the integration of patient care services
throughout the organization by coordinating all services to provide
and implement appropriate nursing and clinical interventions.
- Assumes accountability for patient care delivery in the
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS:Education:
- Graduate from an approved school of nursing and licensed as a
Registered Nurse in the State of Texas required
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing preferredExperience:
- At least two years recent experience in the nursing specialty
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Active listening skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to think strategically and act tactically
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time
- Ability to embrace the client relationship to guide decisions
- Demonstrates good team workSkills:
- The ability to perform routine blood draws.
- The ability to perform routine ECG.
- The ability to perform standard nursing assessment.
Certification and Licensure:
- Registered Nurse with a current license to practice in the
State of Texas.
- BLS Required Compliance Requirements
- Comply with regulatory requirements, guidelines, and
- Patient Centered Customer Service: Genuinely care about
- Cultivate a compassionate environment: Changing lives for the
- Clinical and Operational Excellence: A relentless drive to be
- Holistic Approach: Think and act for the benefit of the
- Promote a collaborative environment: Build effective working
relationships with others.
- Identify and Develop Talent: Prepare others to deliver
- Business Acumen: Know, own and drive our business.
- Continually Simplify and Improve: Work to make everything as
efficient as possible.Growth
- Foster Innovation: Seek and apply leading edge solutions.
- Set Clear Direction: Tell others where you are going, how to
get there and why.PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Extensive walking and standing, physical/emotional stamina.
Exposure to communicable diseases and biohazardous materials,
danger of infection from contaminated materials, falls on slippery
floors; possibility of injury from moving heavy equipment or
- Frequent exposure to blood and body fluids.
- Subject to varying and unpredictable situations.Now that you
have read about what you will be doing and the experience we seek,
it is time to apply and make a difference in the lives of our
patients. UT Health East Texas is an equal opportunity employer
(including veterans and persons with disabilities). - - - - - -
With 30 hospitals and hundreds of clinics, Ardent Health Services
is a premier provider of health care services, delivered with
compassion for patients and their families and with respect for
employees, physicians and other health professionals. Nearly half
of our facilities have been recognized among healthcare's best
places to work. -
Our hospitals and health systems include; Hillcrest Health System
in Oklahoma, UT Health East Texas, BSA Health System, and Seton
Medical Center Harker Heights in Texas, Lovelace Health System in
New Mexico, University of Kansas Health System St. Francis Campus
in Kansas, Portneuf Medical Center in Idaho, as well as Hackensack
Meridian Health at Pascack Valley, and Hackensack Meridian Health
Mountainside hospitals in New Jersey.
Keywords: Ardent Health Services, Tyler , Registered Nurse / RN Clinical Educator, Healthcare , Tyler, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!