Registered Nurse - FT - Long Term Care
Company: Lifespace Communities
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Registered Nurse - FTCommunity:
16044 CR 165
Tyler, Texas 75703
Live your purpose. Grow your career. Thrive through teamwork.
Create meaningful, personalized experiences.
At Lifespace, team members are at the center of delivering a
purpose driven experience for our residents! We provide an
environment where each team member can live their aspirations,
developing in their career, making a difference, and being a part
of a meaningful mission. Join our outstanding Clinical team as our
new Registered Nurse today!
A few details about the role:
* Direct nursing services to all residents on assigned neighborhood
* Provides hands-on/ on-the-job training to newly hired team
members. Provides skill set retraining as assigned.
* Oversee physician orders, verify all orders received are
transcribed accurately onto the electronic record system and
treatment plan, administer medications, and provide treatments
according to orders.
* Supervise and provide leadership and discipline to clinical and
non-clinical team members.
* Participate with members of the interdisciplinary team to review,
plan, coordinate and evaluate resident's care.
* Document the resident's condition and nursing needs accurately
and in a timely manner. Reports pertinent observations and
reactions regarding residents in a timely manner.
* Execute treatments as necessary while document status and
observes reactions to medications and treatments.
* Coordinate admissions, discharges, and transfers to deliver
quality customer service.
* Plan resident admission as ordered by physician, perform
assessment, verify orders with physician, and notify pharmacy,
laboratory, and other departments, as necessary.
* Introduce an accurate and thorough report to the on-coming shift
to ensure the continuity of maximum resident care.
And here's what you need to apply:
* Certifications and Registered Nurse license and other licensure
required by state regulations.
* One year of nursing experience in a long-term facility is
Lifespace has enjoyed over 40 years of success, and this is just
the beginning. With new opportunities, continued growth, and the
support from your Lifespace family get ready to ignite your life
and experience Living Lifespace.
Lifespace Communities headquartered in West Des Moines, Iowa and
Dallas, Texas, is one of the nation's largest Senior Living
providers of non-profit retirement communities. Lifespace employs
over 4,100 team members and servers over 5,400 residents. The
organization is committed to creating communities where people are
empowered to live their aspirations.
Equal Opportunity Employer
If you are excited to learn and grow, be excellent, thrive with
your team and deliver personalized experiences you'll enjoy your
career with us!
Keywords: Lifespace Communities, Tyler , Registered Nurse - FT - Long Term Care, Healthcare , Tyler, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!