LVN, Licensed Vocational Nurse - Pediatric Clinic
Company: Christus Health
Posted on: November 27, 2022
Summary: Under supervision, the incumbent of this position provides
professional nursing care to clinic patients. Works collaboratively
with the providers within the team setting to facilitate quality
care for the patient.
- Performs general nursing care to patients. Administers
treatments in accordance with nursing standards.
- Assists with the preparation of equipment and aids provider
during treatment, examination, and testing of patients.
- Observes, records, and reports patients' condition and reaction
to drugs or treatments to providers.
- Oversees appointment bookings and ensures preferences are given
to patients in emergency situations. Maintains timely flow of
- Greets patients and obtains well-documented history and vitals.
Prepares patients for physical exam. Instructs patients in
collection of samples and tests. Requirements:
- Graduate from an accredited school of practical nursing or
- Previous medical office experience preferred.
- Valid state license to practice nursing. -
- Current CPR certification. Work Type: -
Keywords: Christus Health, Tyler , LVN, Licensed Vocational Nurse - Pediatric Clinic, Healthcare , Tyler, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!