RN Staff, CCL, Emergency Department, Tyler, PRN, Variable Schedule
Company: Ardent Health Services
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Job Description OverviewAdvancing Healthcare Together - The
Future of Healthcare is in East TexasWhy UT Health - East Texas?
Our People. Our people truly are our greatest strength. They make a
massive difference in the amazing care we provide every day. We
work closely together to create a positive experience for our
patients and each other. Our Purpose. We will build on your
experience and provide meaningful and purposeful career growth for
your future. You will have the opportunity every day to make a
difference in someone's life and change the course of healthcare.
Our Place. Tyler, Texas is a small town with a huge heart where you
will have the privilege of caring for your neighbors. Everybody is
somebody here. Representing the very best in healthcare, UT Health
East Texas is comprised of 10 hospitals and more than 50 clinics
across east Texas. With nearly 7,500 employees and over 1,000
licensed in-patient beds, UT Health East Texas provides healthcare
services to thousands of patients annually through our hospitals,
clinics, Level 1 trauma facility, air emergency fleet and EMS
service in a metropolitan service area of a quarter-million people.
POSITION SUMMARY: The Registered Nurse is responsible for delivery
of patient care through the nursing process of assessment,
planning, implementation, and evaluation. This position is
responsible for the following:
- Directing and coordinating all nursing care for patients based
on established clinical nursing practice standards.
- Collaborating with other professional disciplines to ensure
effective and efficient patient care delivery and the achievement
of desired patient outcomes.
- Contributing to the provision of quality nursing care through
performance improvement techniques that demonstrate positive
outcomes in patient care. What You Will Be Doing:1. Deliver
individualized, goal-directed nursing care using a systematic
approach and according to standards of care, facility's code of
conduct compliance, and policy in collaboration with patients and
interdisciplinary healthcare team members:
- Collect patient's health data.
- Analyze assessment data in determining patient problems.
- Identify expected outcomes individualized to the patient.
- Develop a comprehensive plan of care that prescribes
interventions to attain expected outcomes.
- Implement interventions identified in the plan of care.
- Evaluate patient's progress toward attainment of outcomes.
- Assist with the plan of care, evaluate, modify and coordinate
care and communicate well with other disciplines.
- Serve as a resource for learning needs of patients, significant
others, and families.
- Provide for the care of multiple patients and/or delegation of
care to other members of the healthcare team.
- Supervise nursing care provided by others for whom the RN is
administratively or professionally responsible.
- Delegate tasks to unlicensed personnel in compliance with the
Board of Nursing.
- Document relevant data according to hospital standards.
- Conduct discharge planning, assisting the patient/significant
others to obtain knowledge about illness, injury prevention, and
- Maintain confidentiality with all information. 2.
Systematically evaluate quality and factors relating to safety,
effectiveness, and cost in planning and delivering patient care:
- Participate in quality of care activities such as the
implementation of a continuous quality imprResponsibilities
Position Requirements:QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS:Education:
- - Associates Degree in Nursing (A.D.N.) or Bachelor of Science
in Nursing (B.S.N.) from an accredited school.Experience:
- Prefer 2 years of nursing experience in an acute care
- Position requires fluency in English language to function in
job environment appropriately.
- Good interpersonal, communication, team-work, and customer
- Good organizational, problem-solving and follow-through
- Ability to multi-task constantly, react to changes
quickly/productively, and tolerate interruptions.
- Ability to perform work when no directions are given, and give
directions to others.
- Remain flexible, organized, professional and able to analyze,
make sound decisions under stressful or crisis situations.
- Demonstrate knowledge of current computer systems, equipment or
programs used in the organization.
- Demonstrate maturity and accountability. Certification and
- Completion of education to obtain Licensure as a Registered
- ACLS certification preferred.
- BLS required
- PALS Certification (preferred but not required). Compliance
- Comply with regulatory requirements, guidelines, and policies
BEHAVIORAL STANDARDS: Service
- Patient Centered Customer Service: Genuinely care about
- Cultivate a compassionate environment: Changing lives for the
- Clinical and Operational Excellence: A relentless drive to be
- Holistic Approach: Think and act for the benefit of the
- Promote a collaborative environment: Build effective working
relationships with others.
- Identify and Develop Talent: Prepare others to deliver
- Business Acumen: Know, own and drive our business.
- Continually Simplify and Improve: Work to make everything as
efficient as possible.Growth
- Foster Innovation: Seek and apply leading edge solutions.
- Set Clear Direction: Tell others where you are going, how to
get there and why. PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to sit/stand for long periods of time while completing
work on a computer
- Ability to lift 10 or more pounds
- Ability to move throughout the workplaceNow that you have read
about what you will be doing and the experience we seek, it is time
to apply and make a difference in the lives of our patients.
QualificationsUT Health East Texas is an equal opportunity employer
(including veterans and persons with disabilities). - - - - - -
With 30 hospitals and hundreds of clinics, Ardent Health Services
is a premier provider of health care services, delivered with
compassion for patients and their families and with respect for
employees, physicians and other health professionals. Nearly half
of our facilities have been recognized among healthcare's best
places to work. -
Our hospitals and health systems include; Hillcrest Health System
in Oklahoma, UT Health East Texas, BSA Health System, and Seton
Medical Center Harker Heights in Texas, Lovelace Health System in
New Mexico, University of Kansas Health System St. Francis Campus
in Kansas, Portneuf Medical Center in Idaho, as well as Hackensack
Meridian Health at Pascack Valley, and Hackensack Meridian Health
Mountainside hospitals in New Jersey.
Keywords: Ardent Health Services, Tyler , RN Staff, CCL, Emergency Department, Tyler, PRN, Variable Schedule, Healthcare , Tyler, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!