Clinical Team Leader
Company: Traditions Health, LLC
Posted on: September 24, 2022
The Clinical Team Leader is a Registered Nurse responsible for
assisting the Branch Director with the day-to-day clinical
management of the branch to ensure quality patient care. The
primary function is for the overall administration of the clinical
departments and monitoring of appropriate staffing and
productivity. Coordinates care with the interdisciplinary team,
patient/family and referring agency. Monitors and analyzes QAPI
issues and directs clinical staff with regard to agency policies
- Current and unencumbered Registered Nursing License in the
state which you intend to work.
- Supervisory experience is preferred
- Graduate of an accredited Diploma, Associate or Baccalaureate
School of Nursing
- Current Driver's License
- Current Registered Nursing License
- Reliable transportation and valid auto liability insurance
- Current CPR Card
- Minimum of two years' experience as a registered nurse obtained
within the last 36 months, Home Health or Hospice preferred
- Management experience preferred
Knowledge and Skills:
- Must be organized, detail-oriented, and possess effective
- Must be capable of prioritizing and handing multiple tasks of
critical importance and function well in an atmosphere of
- Possess knowledge of patient care within Home Health or
Environmental and Working Conditions:
Works in a variety of settings and office environments, promoting
functioning and coordination with all agency activities to ensure
the highest level of professional care. Ability to work a flexible
schedule. May work in patients' homes in various conditions;
possible exposure to blood and bodily fluids and infectious
diseases; must have the ability to work a flexible schedule and the
ability to travel locally; some exposure to unpleasant weather.
Physical and Mental Effort: Prolonged standing and walking
required, with ability to lift up to 50 lbs and move patients.
Requires working under some stressful conditions to meet deadlines
and patient needs, and to make quick decisions and resource
acquisition; meet patient/family individualized psychosocial needs.
Requires hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity.
- Effectively facilitate the relationship between physicians,
referral sources, caregivers, employees, and patients.
- Review and process workflow each day, accurately and
- Directs and coordinates clinical departments and sites; assumes
responsibility for continuity, quality, and safety of services
delivered in compliance with state and federal regulations.
(Conditions of Participation).
- Participates as a member of the Interdisciplinary Team (IDT),
and/or case conference, assists in development of the IDT plan and
case conference schedule. Attends/coordinates in monthly staff
- Review on-call report daily. Address any concerns. Review
admissions, upcoming discharges, transfers on a daily basis to
ensure that PT's are admitted per policy and d/c, transfers are
scheduled and completed per policy
- Provides direction to clinical staff, in an effort to ensure
quality, compliance with the Plan of Care assessment and
reassessment of patients' needs and continuity of services by
appropriate health care personnel.
- Assist the Branch Director and Scheduler in scheduling
procedures to ensure compliance and efficiency.
- Assist the Branch Director to provide ongoing education and
training to all branch clinicians to ensure the understanding of
documentation requirements to meet regulatory standards.
- Provide supervision of patient care and reviews/approves
- Assist the Administrator in the Survey process during
preparation and survey visits.
- In collaboration with branch leadership participate in QAPI and
Annual Agency Review.
- Audit nursing, home health aide, chaplain, and social worker
documentation quarterly to ensure compliance and quality.
- Monitor SHP for appropriate caregiver contact information and
- Responsible for ensuring orientation (onboarding) of complete
competency checklist and onboarding checklist, assist branch
director in recruitment of staff and performance evaluations.
- Assist the Branch Director in the ordering, inventory, and
maintenance of all medical supplies in the office.
- Follows all procedures as outlined in Standard Operating
- Must adhere to all Traditions Health policies.
- Ensures confidentiality of clients and staff in accordance with
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Traditions Health is an equal opportunity employer that is
committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit
discrimination of any kind based on race, color, sexual
orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information,
pregnancy or any other legally protected characteristic.
Traditions Health Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccine Policy:
Pursuant to the CMS Omnibus COVID-19 Health Care Staff Vaccination
Final Rule effective February 14, 2022 Traditions Health is
required to have policies and procedures in place to ensure all
facility staff, regardless of clinical responsibility or resident
contact (Home health and hospice employees, Licensed practitioners,
Students, trainees, and volunteers; and Individuals who provide
care, treatment, or other services for the home health and hospice
and/or its patients, under contract or by other arrangement), are
either fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or have been granted a
qualifying religious or medical exemption. All applicants to whom
an offer of employment is made, shall be required, as a condition
of employment, to either be fully vaccinated by their start date,
or approved for a medical or religious exemption. The policies and
procedures specified do not apply to staff who exclusively provide
telehealth or telemedicine services, and staff who provide support
services for the home health and hospice agencies that are
performed exclusively outside of the settings where home health and
hospice services are directly provided to patients and who do not
have any direct contact with patients, families, and caregivers,
and other staff. For questions related to this policy, please
contact our talent acquisition team.
Keywords: Traditions Health, LLC, Tyler , Clinical Team Leader, Healthcare , Tyler, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!