Posted on: September 23, 2022
2895 SHILOH RD, -TYLER, -Texas, -75703-2936, -United States of
America*Registered Nurse (RN) - Dialysis Training Provided!*
* Dialysis experience -*NOT* -required
* Working with Chronic patients In-Center (Clinic) setting
* NO CALL!
* Closed Sundays
*Paid Training*: DaVita offers new clinical teammates a training
program to learn dialysis skills. The program is a mix of classroom
& hands on training.
DaVita is seeking a -*Registered Nurse (RN)* -who is looking to
give life in an outpatient/clinic dialysis center. -You can make an
exceptional difference in the lives of our patients & their
families dealing with end-stage renal failure or chronic kidney
*What you can expect:*
* Long term patient relationships.
* A team that feels and functions like a family which includes
support technicians, other RNs, dietitians, social workers,
physicians and the center manager. -
* Fast paced. RNs oversee a group of patients (census dependent on
state laws) with the support of PCTs to conduct patient
observations, measuring stats and machine set up. -
* Schedule: - Shifts are 12-14 hours, 3-4 days per week. - Vary by
location. - Most RNs work an early shift (start at 4:30am). -
* DaVita has the highest percentage of facilities meeting or
exceeding CMS's standards in the government's two key performance
programs. We expect our nurses to commit to improving patient
health through clinical goal setting and quality improvement
*What We Provide:*
* *Comprehensive benefits:* -Medical, dental, vision, 401(k) match,
paid time off, PTO cash out, tuition reimbursement, support for
nurse nephrology certification, DaVita-negotiated discounts on
hundreds of items, backup care, elder care and more. -
* *Opportunity for a nursing career for a lifetime*. DaVita is
committed to providing robust development and experiences for
* Current Registered Nurse (RN) license in the state of practice;
Graduate Nurse pre-licensure available in some locations.
* Associates Degree in Nursing (A.D.N) from accredited school of
nursing; Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.S.N); -three-year
diploma from accredited diploma program may be substituted for
* Excellent communication skills.
* Basic computer skills.
* Full vaccination against COVID-19 or a medical/religious
DaVita is an equal opportunity employer - Vet and Disability. To
learn more about what this means -[click
At DaVita, we strive to be a community first and a company second.
- We want all teammates to experience DaVita as "a place where I
belong." - Our goal is to embed Diversity & Belonging into
everything we do in our Village, so that it becomes part of who we
are. - We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an
affirmative action employer. - As such, individuals are recruited,
hired, assigned and promoted without regard to race, national
origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other
*Salary/ Wage Range*
Compensation for the role will depend on a number of factors,
including a candidate's qualifications, skills, competencies and
experience and may fall outside of the range shown. DaVita offers a
competitive total rewards package, which includes a 401k match,
healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Learn more
Keywords: DaVita, Tyler , Registered Nurse, Healthcare , Tyler, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!