Graduate Nurse Winter 2022
Company: Ardent Health Services
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Job Description OverviewJoin UT Health East Texas as a Full
Time, Varied Shift, Winter 2022 Graduate Nurse! Advancing
Healthcare Together - The Future of Healthcare is in East TexasWhy
UT Health - East Texas?Our People. Our people truly are our
greatest strength. They make a massive difference in the amazing
care we provide every day. We work closely together to create a
positive experience for our patients and each other.Our Purpose. We
will build on your experience and provide meaningful and purposeful
career growth for your future. You will have the opportunity every
day to make a difference in someone's life and change the course of
healthcare.Our Place. East Texas has a huge heart where you will
have the privilege of caring for your neighbors. Everybody is
somebody here.Representing the very best in healthcare, UT Health
East Texas is comprised of 10 hospitals and more than 50 clinics
across east Texas. With nearly 7,500 employees and over 1,000
licensed in-patient beds, UT Health East Texas provides healthcare
services to thousands of patients annually through our hospitals,
clinics, Level 1 trauma facility, air emergency fleet and EMS
service in a metropolitan service area of a quarter-million people.
POSITION SUMMARY:Under supervision of a Registered Nurse, the Nurse
Technician/Graduate Nurse provides care according to established
policies and procedures to patients. The Nurse Technician reports
and documents observations, assists with procedures, and performs
other unit support activities as needed and assigned. Care and
skill opportunities vary by facility and nursing specialty
area/unit.*** CALLING 2022 WINTER GRADUATE NURSES!! If you are
graduating with your nursing degree, we want to speak to you! Apply
to this position for all East Texas UT Health facilities! ***
ResponsibilitiesDUTIES, ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
include the following:
- Provides and coordinates direct care to patients based on the
nursing process and according to the clinical standards of the
- Safely and independently administers prescribed treatments,
medications, and nursing interventions based on assessment and plan
- Appropriately organizes and prioritizes time based on patient
condition and expected workload.
- Identifies changes in patient status and acts accordingly.
Knows and can activate resources to achieve outcomes for
- Seeks mentoring and coaching from the RN as needed.
- Identifies and communicates individualized patient needs for
inter-shift report and transfer/discharge.
- Includes patient/family in planning. Collaborates with all
disciplines in evaluation of patient progress.
- Appropriately and correctly documents the patient response to
interventions and progress toward outcomes. Identifies and
documents variances from pathway or plan of care.
- Seeks learning opportunities and resources beyond own work
environment and incorporates into practice the new knowledge and
- Promotes an environment conducive to professional practice,
interdisciplinary collaboration, and patient and staff
safety.QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS:Education:
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing (GN)
obtained prior to start date or job transfer date is
required-OR-Temporary or Current Registered Nurse (RN) license to
practice in the state of Texas is required or must be obtained
prior to hire or job transfer dateCertification and Licensure:
- BLS or CPR is required from the American Heart Association
(AHA)QualificationsBEHAVIORAL STANDARDS: Service
- Patient Centered Customer Service: Genuinely care about
- Cultivate a compassionate environment: Changing lives for the
- Clinical and Operational Excellence: A relentless drive to be
- Holistic Approach: Think and act for the benefit of the
- Promote a collaborative environment: Build effective working
relationships with others.
- Identify and Develop Talent: Prepare others to deliver
- Business Acumen: Know, own and drive our business.
- Continually Simplify and Improve: Work to make everything as
efficient as possible.Growth
- Foster Innovation: Seek and apply leading edge solutions.
- Set Clear Direction: Tell others where you are going, how to
get there and why. PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to sit/stand for long periods of time while completing
work on a computer
- Ability to lift 10 or more pounds
- Ability to move throughout the workplaceNow that you have read
about what you will be doing and the experience we seek, it is time
to apply and make a difference in the lives of our patients. UT
Health East Texas is an equal opportunity employer (including
veterans and persons with disabilities). - - - - - -
With 30 hospitals and hundreds of clinics, Ardent Health Services
is a premier provider of health care services, delivered with
compassion for patients and their families and with respect for
employees, physicians and other health professionals. Nearly half
of our facilities have been recognized among healthcare's best
places to work. -
Our hospitals and health systems include; Hillcrest Health System
in Oklahoma, UT Health East Texas, BSA Health System, and Seton
Medical Center Harker Heights in Texas, Lovelace Health System in
New Mexico, University of Kansas Health System St. Francis Campus
in Kansas, Portneuf Medical Center in Idaho, as well as Hackensack
Meridian Health at Pascack Valley, and Hackensack Meridian Health
Mountainside hospitals in New Jersey.
Keywords: Ardent Health Services, Tyler , Graduate Nurse Winter 2022, Healthcare , Tyler, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!