Registered Nurse (RN) - OR - Operating Room - $28-43 per hour
Company: UT Health East Texas
Posted on: September 21, 2022
UT Health East Texas is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) OR -
Operating Room for a nursing job in Tyler, Texas.Job Description &
- Specialty: OR - Operating Room
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Employment Type: Permanent
OverviewJoin UT Health East Texas as a Full Time, Evening Shift, RN
Main OR Surgery!--Advancing Healthcare--Together ---The Future of
Healthcare--is--in East TexasWhy UT Health - East Texas?Our
People.----Our people truly are our greatest strength.-- They make
a massive difference in the amazing care we provide every day.-- We
work closely together to create a positive experience for our
patients and each other.Our Purpose.--We will build on your
experience and provide meaningful and purposeful career growth for
your future. You will have the opportunity every day to make a
difference in someone's life and change the course of
healthcare.Our Place.--Tyler, TX--is a small town with a huge heart
where you will have the privilege of caring for your neighbors.
Everybody is somebody here.Representing the very best in
healthcare, UT Health East Texas is comprised of 10 hospitals and
more than 50 clinics across east Texas.-- With nearly 7,500
employees and over 1,000 licensed in-patient beds, UT Health East
Texas provides healthcare services to thousands of patients
annually through our hospitals, clinics, Level 1 trauma facility,
air emergency fleet and EMS service in a metropolitan service area
of a quarter-million people.------------------POSITION SUMMARY:The
Registered Nurse is responsible for delivery of patient care
through the nursing process of assessment, planning,
implementation, and evaluation. This position is responsible for
- Directing and coordinating all nursing care for patients based
on established clinical nursing practice standards.
- Collaborating with other professional disciplines to ensure
effective and efficient patient care delivery and the achievement
of desired patient outcomes.--
- Contributing to the provision of quality nursing care through
performance improvement techniques that demonstrate positive
outcomes in patient care.----What You Will Be Doing:1.------------
Deliver individualized, goal-directed nursing care using a
systematic approach and according to standards of care, facility's
code of conduct compliance, and policy in collaboration with
patients and interdisciplinary healthcare team members:
- --Collect patient's health data.
- Analyze assessment data in determining patient problems.
- Identify expected outcomes individualized to the patient.
- Develop a comprehensive plan of care that prescribes
interventions to attain expected outcomes.
- Implement interventions identified in the plan of care.
- Evaluate patient's progress toward attainment of outcomes.
- Assist with the plan of care, evaluate, modify and coordinate
care and communicate well with other disciplines.
- Serve as a resource for learni ResponsibilitiesQUALIFICATIONS /
- Associates Degree in Nursing (A.D.N.) or Bachelor of Science in
Nursing (B.S.N.) from an--accredited school.Experience:
- Prefer 2 years of nursing experience in an acute care
- Position requires fluency in English language to function in
job environment appropriately.
- Good interpersonal, communication, team-work, and customer
- Good organizational, problem-solving and follow-through
- Ability to multi-task constantly, react to changes
quickly/productively, and tolerate interruptions.
- Ability to perform work when no directions are given, and give
directions to others.
- Remain flexible, organized, professional and able to analyze,
make sound decisions under stressful or crisis situations.
- Demonstrate knowledge of current computer systems, equipment or
programs used in the organization.
- Demonstrate maturity and accountability.--Certification and
- Completion of education to obtain Licensure as a Registered
- ACLS certification preferred.
- BLS required
- PALS Certification (preferred but not required).--Compliance
- Comply with regulatory requirements, guidelines, and
policies---- QualificationsBEHAVIORAL STANDARDS:Service
- Patient Centered Customer Service: Genuinely care about
- Cultivate a compassionate environment: Changing lives for the
- Clinical and Operational Excellence: A relentless drive to be
- Holistic Approach: Think and act for the benefit of the
- Promote a collaborative environment: Build effective working
relationships with others.
- Identify and Develop Talent: Prepare others to deliver
- Business Acumen: Know, own and drive our business.
- Continually Simplify and Improve: Work to make everything as
efficient as possible.Growth
- Foster Innovation: Seek and apply leading edge solutions.
- Set Clear Direction: Tell others where you are going, how to
get there and why.PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to sit and/or stand for long periods of time while
completing work on a computer
- Ability to move throughout the workplace
- May work in areas that are confined and/or crowded, as well as
possible exposure to communicable diseases and to blood and bodily
fluids.--Now that you have read about what you will be doing and
the experience we seek, it is time to apply and make a difference
in the lives of our patients.--UT Health East Texas is an equal
opportunity employer (including veterans and persons with
disabilities).About UT Health East TexasArdent Health
Services--prides itself in--quality health care--by--investing
in--people, technology, facilities and--communities,
to--produce--extraordinary results.----To date, those investments
total more than $1.4 billion since 2001. From newly constructed
facilities and expanded services to lifesaving technology and
outstanding opportunities for employees, Ardent is committed to
providing its hospitals and clinics the tools they need to
succeed.--Recapitalized and supported by the financial strength of
Ventas, Inc., an S&P 500 company and leading real estate
investment trust, and Equity Group Investments, a private
investment firm founded by Sam Zell more than 45 years ago, Ardent
is expanding its network and bringing its unique combination of
resources and proven management expertise to new
communities.---------Ardent includes: 4,718 licensed
beds,--More--than 1,000 employed providers,--and--$3 billion in
revenues.-------Healthcare systems within Ardent include:-------BSA
Health System--- Amarillo,--Texas---------Seton Medical Center---
Harker Heights,--Texas-------Hillcrest Healthcare System -
Oklahoma--(8 Hospitals) - Hillcrest Medical Center, Hillcrest
Hospital South, Tulsa Spine & Specialty Hospital, Bailey Medical
Center, Hillcrest Hospital Cushing, Hillcrest Hospital Claremore,
Hillcrest Hospital Henryetta, Hillcrest Hospital
Pryor-------Lovelace Health System - Albuquerque, New Mexico--(5
Hospitals) ---Lovelace Medical Center, Lovelace UNM Rehabilitation
Hospital, Lovelace Women's Hospital, Lovelace Westside Hospital,
Lovelace Regional Hospital-------UT Health - East Texas--(9
Hospitals):--UT Health,--Tyler, UT Health North Campus--Tyler, UT
Health East Texas--Long-Term Acute Care, UT Health East Texas
Rehabilitation--Center, UT Health Athens, UT Health Carthage, UT
Health Henderson, UT Health Jacksonville, UT Health
Pittsburg-------Americas Division-----Hackensack Meridian Health -
Mountainside Medical Center (Montclair, New Jersey) and Pascack
Valley Medical Center (Westwood, New Jersey)--The University of
Kansas Health System, St. Francis--Campus--(Topeka,
Kansas)----Portneuf Medical Center--(Pocatello, Idaho)--Benefits
- Dental benefits
- Life insurance
- Continuing Education
- 401k retirement plan
- Discount program
- Wellness and fitness programs
- Employee assistance programs
- Medical benefits
- Vision benefits
Keywords: UT Health East Texas, Tyler , Registered Nurse (RN) - OR - Operating Room - $28-43 per hour, Healthcare , Whitehouse, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!