Registered Nurse / RN Clinical Coordinator Healthy Connections
Company: UT Health Tyler
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Join UT Health East Texas as a Full Time, Day Shift, RN Healthy
Advancing Healthcare Together - The Future of Healthcare is in East
TexasWhy UT Health East Texas?Our People. Our people truly are our
greatest strength. They make a massive difference in the amazing
care we provide every day. We work closely together to create a
positive experience for our patients and each other.Our Purpose. We
will build on your experience and provide meaningful and purposeful
career growth for your future. You will have the opportunity every
day to make a difference in someone's life and change the course of
healthcare.Our Place. Tyler, Texas is a small town with a huge
heart where you will have the privilege of caring for your
neighbors. Everybody is somebody here.Representing the very best in
healthcare, UT Health East Texas is comprised of 10 hospitals and
more than 50 clinics across east Texas. With nearly 7,500 employees
and over 1,000 licensed in-patient beds, UT Health East Texas
provides healthcare services to thousands of patients annually
through our hospitals, clinics, Level 1 trauma facility, air
emergency fleet and EMS service in a metropolitan service area of a
POSITION SUMMARY:The Clinical Coordinator directs the professional
and other staff members assigned to the department, supports and
interprets the mission of the hospital and promotes harmonious
relationships among nursing personnel, medical staff, ancillary
departments, patients and families. The Clinical Coordinator
provides for the delivery of care to a specific group of patients
and evaluates the quality of that care in a systematic fashion, in
order to improve care. The care is delivered within the framework
of hospital philosophy and approved budget, and in concert with
other departments and services within and outside of the hospital.
The Coordinator must be able to demonstrate the knowledge and
skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age of the
patients served.DUTIES, ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
include the following:
- Identifies staff needs and develops an action plan for
development and implementation by assessing, planning, implementing
and evaluating services to meet the needs of the customer.
- Demonstrates excellence in verbal and written communication
with the ability to assist all staff to improve their communication
- Provides for the integration of patient care services
throughout the organization by coordinating all services to provide
and implement appropriate nursing and clinical interventions.
- Assumes accountability for patient care delivery in the
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS:Education:
- Graduate from an approved school of nursing and licensed as a
Registered Nurse in the State of Texas required
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing preferredExperience:
- At least two years recent experience in the nursing specialty
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Active listening skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to think strategically and act tactically
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time
- Ability to embrace the client relationship to guide decisions
- Demonstrates good team workSkills:
- The ability to perform routine blood draws.
- The ability to perform routine ECG.
- The ability to perform standard nursing assessment.
Certification and Licensure:
- Registered Nurse with a current license to practice in the
State of Texas.
- BLS Required
- Comply with regulatory requirements, guidelines, and
- Patient Centered Customer Service: Genuinely care about
- Cultivate a compassionate environment: Changing lives for the
- Clinical and Operational Excellence: A relentless drive to be
- Holistic Approach: Think and act for the benefit of the
- Promote a collaborative environment: Build effective working
relationships with others.
- Identify and Develop Talent: Prepare others to deliver
- Business Acumen: Know, own and drive our business.
- Continually Simplify and Improve: Work to make everything as
efficient as possible.Growth
- Foster Innovation: Seek and apply leading edge solutions.
- Set Clear Direction: Tell others where you are going, how to
get there and why.PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to sit for long periods of time while completing work
on a computer
- Ability to lift 10 or more pounds
- Ability to move throughout the workplace Now that you read
about what you will be doing and the experience we seek, it is time
to apply and make a difference in the lives of our patients. UT
Health East Texas is an equal opportunity employer (including
veterans and persons with disabilities).
Keywords: UT Health Tyler, Tyler , Registered Nurse / RN Clinical Coordinator Healthy Connections, Healthcare , Tyler, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!