Registered Nurse / RN CVICU
Company: UT Health East Texas
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Join UT Health East Texas as a Full Time, Night Shift, CVICU RN! -
-Advancing Healthcare -Together - -The Future of Healthcare -is -in
East TexasWhy UT Health - East Texas?Our People. - -Our people
truly are our greatest strength. - They make a massive difference
in the amazing care we provide every day. - We work closely
together to create a positive experience for our patients and each
other.Our Purpose. -We will build on your experience and provide
meaningful and purposeful career growth for your future. You will
have the opportunity every day to make a difference in someone's
life and change the course of healthcare.Our Place. -Tyler, TX -is
a small town with a huge heart where you will have the privilege of
caring for your neighbors. Everybody is somebody here.Representing
the very best in healthcare, UT Health East Texas is comprised of
10 hospitals and more than 50 clinics across east Texas. - With
nearly 7,500 employees and over 1,000 licensed in-patient beds, UT
Health East Texas provides healthcare services to thousands of
patients annually through our hospitals, clinics, Level 1 trauma
facility, air emergency fleet and EMS service in a metropolitan
service area of a quarter-million people. - - - - - - - - -POSITION
SUMMARY:The Registered Nurse is responsible for delivery of patient
care through the nursing process of assessment, planning,
implementation, and evaluation. This position is responsible for
- Directing and coordinating all nursing care for patients based
on established clinical nursing practice standards.
- Collaborating with other professional disciplines to ensure
effective and efficient patient care delivery and the achievement
of desired patient outcomes. -
- Contributing to the provision of quality nursing care through
performance improvement techniques that demonstrate positive
outcomes in patient care. - -What You Will Be Doing:1. - - - - - -
Deliver individualized, goal-directed nursing care using a
systematic approach and according to standards of care, facility's
code of conduct compliance, and policy in collaboration with
patients and interdisciplinary healthcare team members:
- -Collect patient's health data.
- Analyze assessment data in determining patient problems.
- Identify expected outcomes individualized to the patient.
- Develop a comprehensive plan of care that prescribes
interventions to attain expected outcomes.
- Implement interventions identified in the plan of care.
- Evaluate patient's progress toward attainment of outcomes.
- Assist with the plan of care, evaluate, modify and coordinate
care and communicate well with other disciplines.
- Serve as a resource for learni
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS:Education:
- Associates Degree in Nursing (AND) or Bachelor of Science in
Nursing (BSN) from an - - - - accredited school.Experience:
- Prefer 2 years of nursing experience in an acute care
- Position requires fluency in English language to function in
job environment appropriately.
- Good interpersonal, communication, team-work, and customer
- Good organizational, problem-solving and follow-through
- Ability to multi-task constantly, react to changes
quickly/productively, and tolerate interruptions.
- Ability to perform work when no directions are given, and give
directions to others.
- Remain flexible, organized, professional and able to analyze,
make sound decisions under stressful or crisis situations.
- Demonstrate knowledge of current computer systems, equipment or
programs used in the organization.
- Demonstrate maturity and accountability. -Certification and
- Completion of education to obtain Licensure as a Registered
- ACLS certification required
- BLS required
- PALS Certification (preferred but not required). -Compliance
- Comply with regulatory requirements, guidelines, and policies
- Patient Centered Customer Service: Genuinely care about
- Cultivate a compassionate environment: Changing lives for the
- Clinical and Operational Excellence: A relentless drive to be
- Holistic Approach: Think and act for the benefit of the
- Promote a collaborative environment: Build effective working
relationships with others.
- Identify and Develop Talent: Prepare others to deliver
- Business Acumen: Know, own and drive our business.
- Continually Simplify and Improve: Work to make everything as
efficient as possible.Growth
- Foster Innovation: Seek and apply leading edge solutions.
- Set Clear Direction: Tell others where you are going, how to
get there and why.PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
Ability to sit for long periods of
time while completing work on a computerAbility to move throughout
the workplace -ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS:
May work in areas that are confined
and/or crowded, as well as possible exposure to communicable
diseases and to blood and bodily fluids. - - -Now that you have
read about what you will be doing and the experience we seek, it is
time to apply and make a difference in the lives of our patients.
-UT Health East Texas is an equal opportunity employer (including
veterans and persons with disabilities).
Keywords: UT Health East Texas, Tyler , Registered Nurse / RN CVICU, Healthcare , Tyler, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!