RN, Registered Nurse Emergency Care Center Canton
Company: Christus Health
Posted on: August 5, 2022
DescriptionSummary:Provides professional nursing care, complete
head to toe assessments, assess patients quickly, prioritize
patient care, assist in minor procedures, assist with cardiac and
respiratory distress care of patients in need of such care, care
for patients during neurological event, maintaining care standards
in the Emergency Care Center using best practice, assists physician
during examinations and treatments. Administers prescribed
medications, changes dressings, cleans wounds, draw labs, monitor
patient vital signs appropriately for patient care and diagnosis.
Observes and maintains records on patient care, condition,
reaction, and progress -throughout stay in Emergency Care Center.
- TX RN license
- Associate degree in Nursing required, BSN preferred
- Able to use computer, keyboard and mouse proficiently
- BLS- American Heart Association
- ACLS- American Heart Association
- 2 years of RN Emergency experience minimum
- Commute is possibleWork Type: -Full Time. Nights. 7 PM to 7
Keywords: Christus Health, Tyler , RN, Registered Nurse Emergency Care Center Canton, Healthcare , Canton, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!