Licensed Vocational Nurse Care Coordinator
Company: Christus Health
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Summary: Provides care under the direct supervision of the
Population Health Director of Care Management or Nurse Manager
utilizing physician approved patient protocols according to
established standards and best practice guidelines. Facilitates the
communication between patient/caregiver, physician and the
outpatient care team to optimize health and wellness, reduce
inpatient admission, reduce re-admissions and improve medical
stability in the patient population served. Works collaboratively
with Nurse Navigators to manage medical stability in patients with
high risk disease management with complex comorbid conditions.
- Manages a case load of 10,000-15,000 patients with identified
gaps in care in collaboration with the Health Care Team.
- Works in collaboration with the PCMH Team in the design,
implementation and evaluation of the PMH model as applicable.
- Vocational/technical school graduate
- Basic LVN Nursing skills
- Knowledge of lab procedures and diagnostic testing
- Ability to write clear documentation and ability to write
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and
- Basic computer skills
- EMR Experience
- 3 years clinical experience with at least 2 years in a primary
care clinic preferred
- LVN/LPN License in the state of TX or where positions is
located within the enterprise
- CPR Certification, if applicable Work Type: Full Time
Keywords: Christus Health, Tyler , Licensed Vocational Nurse Care Coordinator, Healthcare , Tyler, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!