Aveanna Healthcare Private Duty Nurse RN
Company: Aveanna Healthcare
Location: Sulphur Springs
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Registered Nurse (RN)
Locations: Sulphur Springs, east Texas, surrounding areas
Aveanna Healthcare, the largest pediatric home healthcare company
in the U.S., is hiring compassionate nurses like you to provide
care in the home setting. We place nursing at the heart of our
mission as we work to make a difference in our patients lives.
***We now offer daily pay!
* Execution of physician s prescribed plan of care and compliant
documentation of care in system of record
* Administration of prescribed medication, treatments, and
* Patient assessments and coordination of care
* Health, promotion, teaching, and training of family members
* Eligible good-standing license (RN) for the state in which the
clinician will practice
* Current CPR certification
* Comfortable providing in-home nursing care to infants, children,
adolescents, and adults
* Pediatrics experience is helpful, but not necessary. We offer
exceptional training for all nurses.
Why Nurses Choose Aveanna
* Local/community cases allow us to match you to a case that s
close to home
* Flexible shifts and scheduling (8, 12, or 16-hour shifts;
* 1-on-1 personalized care
* Competitive daily/weekly pay
* 24/7 clinical and operational support
* State-of-the-art technology allowing electronic charting at point
* Full-time and salaried career opportunities
* Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance*
* Paid Time Off*
* 401(k) Savings Plan with Employer Matching*
* Paid training and ongoing professional development
* Nationwide footprint offers advancement and development
*Eligibility is dependent on employment status
Aveanna Healthcare is one of the nation s leading providers of
pediatric and adult homecare, delivering care with clinical quality
and compassion in over 200 locations in 23 states. Help us fulfill
our mission to revolutionize the way pediatric healthcare is
delivered, one patient at a time, by joining the 30,000 nurses who
already call Aveanna home.
Aveanna Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.
As an employer accepting Medicare and Medicaid funds, employees
must comply with all health-related requirements in all relevant
jurisdictions, including required vaccinations and testing, subject
to exemptions for medical or religious reasons as appropriate.
Notice for Job Applicants Residing in California
Keywords: Aveanna Healthcare, Tyler , Aveanna Healthcare Private Duty Nurse RN, Healthcare , Sulphur Springs, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!