(LVN) Licensed Vocational Nurse - OB/GYN Clinic
Company: CHRISTUS Health
Posted on: August 3, 2022
Description Under supervision, the incumbent of this position
provides professional nursing care to clinic patients. Works
collaboratively with the providers within the team setting to
facilitate quality care for the patient.
- Performs general nursing care to patients. Administers
treatments in accordance with nursing standards.
- Assists with the preparation of equipment and aids provider
during treatment, examination, and testing of patients.
- Observes, records, and reports patients' condition and reaction
to drugs or treatments to providers.
- Oversees appointment bookings and ensures preferences are given
to patients in emergency situations. Maintains timely flow of
- Greets patients and obtains well-documented history and vitals.
Prepares patients for physical exam. Instructs patients in
collection of samples and tests. Requirements:
- Graduate from an accredited school of practical nursing or
- Previous medical office experience preferred.
- Valid state license to practice nursing.
- Current CPR certification. Work Type: Full Time
Keywords: CHRISTUS Health, Tyler , (LVN) Licensed Vocational Nurse - OB/GYN Clinic, Healthcare , Tyler, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!