CNA (Certified Nursing Aide) $6,000 Sign on Bonus + Wage Match
Company: Summit LTC
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Description:6A-2P Monday through Friday
2P-10P Monday through Friday
$6,000 Sign on Bonus
POSITION SUMMARYWe are looking for a skilled CNA (Certified Nursing
Aide) to become a part of our facility's compassionate care-giving
team. The CNA will interact directly with patients, providing
comfort and transportation, monitoring their vital signs and
assisting with daily living needs. We are searching for a
dedicated, compassionate and energetic individual to be a vital
link between our patients and the nurses and other facility
Requirements:QUALIFICATIONSTo perform this job successfully, an
individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of
the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCEHigh school diploma or relevant
- Completion of a state-approved CNA certification training
course and maintained in good standing.
- Possession of a current valid Texas driver's license or regular
means of transportation to and from work.
- One (1) year of experience as a nursing assistant in a skilled
rehabilitation, skilled nursing or Long-Term Care (LTC) environment
- Experience with electronic medical records preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Must be capable of operating a personal computer to enter
resident data as required by regulation and facility policy.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short
correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out
instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to communicate orally and in written form effectively
with all levels of employees, patients, families, and vendors.
- Ability to present information in one-on-one and small group
situations to employees, patients, families, and vendors.
- Good understanding of medical and pharmacological
- Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply
and divide with 10's and 100's. Ability to perform these operations
using weight measurement, volume, and distance.
- Excellent problem solving/analysis/judgment skills and high
level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Builds and maintains cooperative working relationships
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with
clients, supervisors, County employees, elected officials, law
enforcement, other agencies, and the public.
- Resourceful, dependable and accountable
- Able to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends,
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONSCurrent Registered Nursing
Aide on the Texas Nurse Aide Registry.
Summit LTC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be
considered for employment without attention to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, veteran or disability status.
Keywords: Summit LTC, Tyler , CNA (Certified Nursing Aide) $6,000 Sign on Bonus + Wage Match, Healthcare , Winnsboro, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!