LPN / LVN - $17-31 per hour
Company: CHRISTUS Health
Posted on: June 24, 2022
CHRISTUS Health is seeking a LPN / LVN for a job in Tyler,
Texas.Job Description & Requirements
- Specialty: LPN / LVN
- Discipline: LPN / LVN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours
- Employment Type: Permanent
Under supervision, the incumbent of this position provides
professional nursing care to clinic patients. Works collaboratively
with the providers within the team setting to facilitate quality
care for the patient.
- Performs general nursing care to patients. Administers
treatments in accordance with nursing standards.
- Assists with the preparation of equipment and aids provider
during treatment, examination, and testing of patients.
- Observes, records, and reports patients' condition and reaction
to drugs or treatments to providers.
- Oversees appointment bookings and ensures preferences are given
to patients in emergency situations. Maintains timely flow of
- Greets patients and obtains well-documented history and vitals.
Prepares patients for physical exam. Instructs patients in
collection of samples and tests.
- May perform the following tasks in accordance with established
procedures and as prescribed by applicable
- Graduate from an accredited school of practical nursing or
- Previous medical office experience preferred.
- Valid state license to practice nursing. Current CPR
- Current CPR certification
Christus Health Job ID #. Pay package is based on 12 hour shifts
and 36 hours per week (subject to confirmation). Posted job title:
LVN, Licensed Vocational Nurse - S. Broadway Commons - Primary
CareAbout CHRISTUS HealthAt CHRISTUS Health, we deliver a complete
healing experience that respects the individual. We serve our
communities with dignity. And with a good deal of admiration.
CHRISTUS Health is a Catholic, not-for-profit system made up of
more than 600 centers, including long-term care facilities,
community hospitals, walk-in clinics and health ministries. We are
a community 45,000 strong, with over 15,000 physicians providing
individualized care.--Sponsored by the Sisters of Charity of the
Incarnate Word in Houston and San Antonio and the Sisters of the
Holy Family of Nazareth, our mission is to extend the healing
ministry of Jesus Christ to every individual we serve.Benefits
- 403b retirement plan
- Wellness and fitness programs
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Vision benefits
- Holiday Pay
- Continuing Education
- Pet insurance
- Sick pay
- Mileage reimbursement
- Referral bonus
- Employee assistance programs
- License and certification reimbursement
- Life insurance
- Discount program
Keywords: CHRISTUS Health, Tyler , LPN / LVN - $17-31 per hour, Healthcare , Tyler, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!