Family Medicine / Internal Medicine Physician - Physician Led, nonprofit, top $
Company: NOW Healthcare Recruiting (NP Now)
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Internal Medicine opening in Palestine, Texas. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
A thriving healthcare system is seeking a BC/BE Internal Medicine
or Family Medicine Physician to work in the Palestine, TX area!
-Come make a difference within a growing team of providers that
focus to enhance the lives they serve and value learning and
growth! - - Description:
- Schedule - M-F 8:00am-5:00pm
- 100% Outpatient
- Average Patient Volume: 18-22 patients per day
- A faith-based, not-for-profit organization
- 2018 Acclaim Award Winner- #1 physician group in the
- The area's preferred multi-specialty medical group
- Over 800 physicians and advance practice providers representing
41 specialties in 82 clinic locations throughout Northeast
- A physician-led group with its own board of directors
- Big Texas Health System pays 15% above market salaries.
The extensive package contains:
- - - - - - Income guarantees
- - - - - - 100% paid Malpractice and tail
- - - - - - Retirement funding with % match
- - - - - - Relo and SignOn $ Bonus -
- - - - - - Student Loan Repayment at $125k ($25k per year) - -
- - - - - - Medical-health, Dental- and - Vision 100%
- - - - - - Over 1 month off per year, paid!!
- Year-round outdoor activities include golfing, hunting,
fishing, camping, hiking, boating
- Excellent public and private schools -
- Excellent family community, great sports, humble people, top
schools, no state income tax!
Keyphrases: internal medicine jobs, internal emergency medicine
jobs, internal medicine specialist jobs, internal medicine critical
care jobs, internal medicine geriatrics jobs, internal medicine
pediatrics jobs, pediatric internal medicine jobs
Keywords: NOW Healthcare Recruiting (NP Now), Tyler , Family Medicine / Internal Medicine Physician - Physician Led, nonprofit, top $, Healthcare , Palestine, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!