RN - Registered Nurse $12,000 Sign On Bonus!!
Company: Summit LTC
Posted on: June 21, 2022
Description:$12,000 Sign On Bonus!!
POSITION SUMMARYWe are looking for a skilled Registered Nurse to
become a part of our facility's compassionate care-giving team. The
successful candidate will be responsible for managing all aspects
of nursing responsibilities during each shift, from processing
patients in and out to delegating nursing rounds and drug
administration. We're looking for a highly competent and
well-organized professional who values safety, security and patient
wellness above all else. We focus on providing the best care
possible while ensuring patient satisfaction in every interaction.
The Registered Nurse is responsible for making sure those values
are reflected in his or her staff at all times.
PM21Requirements:QUALIFICATIONSTo perform this job successfully, an
individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of
the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCEHigh school diploma or relevant
- Must possess, as a minimum, a Nursing Degree from an accredited
college or university, or be a graduate of an approved RN
- Possession of a current valid Texas driver's license or regular
means of transportation to and from work.
- One (1) year of experience as a nursing assistant in a skilled
rehabilitation, skilled nursing or Long-Term Care (LTC) environment
- Experience with electronic medical records preferred.KNOWLEDGE,
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Must be capable of operating a personal computer to enter
resident data as required by regulation and facility policy.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short
correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out
instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to communicate orally and in written form effectively
with all levels of employees, patients, families, and vendors.
- Ability to present information in one-on-one and small group
situations to employees, patients, families, and vendors.
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and
procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that
pertain to long-term care.
- Good understanding of medical and pharmacological
- Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply
and divide with 10's and 100's. Ability to perform these operations
using weight measurement, volume, and distance.
- Excellent problem solving/analysis/judgment skills and high
level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Builds and maintains cooperative working relationships
- Must possess leadership and supervisory ability and the
willingness to work harmoniously with professional and
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with
clients, supervisors, County employees, elected officials, law
enforcement, other agencies, and the public.
- Resourceful, dependable and accountable
- Able to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends,
and holidays.CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONSMust possess a
current and active license to practice as a RN in this state.
Summit LTC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be
considered for employment without attention to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, veteran or disability status.
Keywords: Summit LTC, Tyler , RN - Registered Nurse $12,000 Sign On Bonus!!, Healthcare , Athens, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!