RN - Pediatric Nurse - Tyler - Brownsboro - Palestine
Company: At Home Healthcare
Posted on: June 20, 2022
- Tyler- Monday - Friday - 2pm - 10pm - 2 year old male, suction
- Tyler - 3 month old male, GJ tube, trach and vent - XY days 7am
- Brownsboro - 4 year old male - Spina bifida, CPT vest, VP
shunt, Catheter every 3-4 hours, seizures, G-Tube scheduled to be
placed. 40 hour schedul for nights Friday, Saturday, Monday
- Brownsboro - 17 year old male, GB, Seizures, 72 pounds, 8pm -
8am - PRN
- Palestine - 4 year old male, GB, Trach - Sunday - Saturday -
7pm - 7am
- Palestine - 16 year old male, GB full assist - Monday - Friday
- 7pm - 7am
- Palestine - 4 year old male, Trach - Sunday - Saturday -
Join our Pediatric Nurse Team! We offer competitive pay and we pay
Responsible for providing quality, comprehensive nursing care in
client's home under the direction of a case manager on a temporary
basis based on the needs and acuity of the client.Responsibilities:
- Provides care as ordered by the physician as outlined in the
client's care plan and/or plan of care. Provides training,
assistance, and demonstration to clients in learning appropriate
self care techniques.
- Provides care to clients under supervision of RN Case
- Completes shifts as assigned by agency based on the needs and
acuity of the assigned client.
- Responsible for accepting and writing verbal orders from
physicians as required; notify the RN Case Manager on all verbal
orders prior to implementing the new
- Maintains communication with RN Case Manager and/or physician
including report of client condition change and accepting verbal
orders. Completes accurate and timely documentation of care
- Must be a licensed vocational nurse (LVN) or registered nurse
(RN) in Texas.
- Minimum of one year prior successful experience as a licensed
vocational nurse (LVN) or registered nurse (RN).
- Home nursing care experience preferred.
Keywords: At Home Healthcare, Tyler , RN - Pediatric Nurse - Tyler - Brownsboro - Palestine, Healthcare , Tyler, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!