LVN or RN 6p-6a
Company: Jacksonville Healthcare
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job Description LVN or RN (6p-6a) JACKSONVILLE, TX At
Jacksonville Healthcare Center, we're committed to providing love
and attention one resident at a time. And that's why we're so
committed to the success of the people who build their careers
here. It's people like you who are the key. You're the reason we're
setting the standard in the delivery of rehabilitation, quality
post-acute services, and long-term care. Join us and discover how
one of the lives you'll change will be your own.At Jacksonville
Healthcare Center, your talent can make a difference each and every
day. And if you think that's rewarding, wait until you hear about
the career advantages we can offer you. Everyone deserves a great
life, including you.What We Offer
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Flexible schedules
- Opportunity to build a meaningful careerResponsibilitiesUnder
the supervision of the Director of Nursing, the Licensed Vocational
Nurse (LVN) provides nursing care to residents as prescribed by the
physician and in accordance with standards of nursing practices and
regulations, and supervises the Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
staff in the delivery of direct resident care. Qualifications
- Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) or Registered Nurse (RN) in
good standing and currently licensed by the State.
- Ability to relate positively to residents and families and work
cooperatively with other employees.
- Capable of maintaining regular attendance.
- Ability to supervise other employees and work cooperatively to
obtain resident care objectives.
- Meet all local health regulations, and successfully complete a
post-offer health assessment.
- Physical and sensory requirements (with or without the aid of
mechanical devices): walking, reaching, climbing, bending, lifting,
grasping, fine hand coordination, pushing and pulling, ability to
hear and respond to pages; ability to distinguish smells, tastes
and temperatures, ability to read and write, ability to communicate
both verbally and in writing with residents, families, personnel,
vendors and consultants; ability to remain calm under stress.
- 6 months nursing experienceWe are an equal opportunity employer
and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: Jacksonville Healthcare, Tyler , LVN or RN 6p-6a, Healthcare , Jacksonville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!