Company: Christus Health
Posted on: May 14, 2022
DescriptionCHRISTUS Health is searching for a Physician
Recruiter to join their team! This Recruiter will be responsible
for recruiting Primary Care Physicians in multiple locations. -At
this time we are focused on a candidate who will sit in our Tyler
Ministry. -The Summary of the position and Requirements are listed
- Full recruitment life-cycle.
- Partner with key stakeholders such as hospital leadership,
human resources, marketing, operations, compliance and others to
streamline implementation and process improvement.
- Facilitate the sourcing, placement, and onboarding of providers
within assigned specialties for employment with CHRISTUS Trinity
- Organize itineraries and attend interviews, as needed.
- Work with the compensation team to ensure competitive salaries
and negotiate letters of intent and employment agreements.
- Attend nationwide specialty specific conferences to gather
- Achieve quarterly targets as determined by approved business
plan and documents activity by maintaining logs of contacts, calls,
issues reported, and any other applicable information.
- Work with ministry Physician Recruiters to update dashboard
reports weekly, prior to ministry recruiter report out.
- Update posted positions on a monthly basis, or sooner if
- Weekly/Daily use of job boards Practice Match, Practice Link,
- Assist providers with credentialing process, as needed.
- Work and submit expense reports, as needed.Requirements:
- Previous physician recruiting experience is required
- Bachelor's preferred
- Must have the ability to travel up to 30%
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential
to the position.
- Ability to travel and work in excess of 40 hours per week.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Applications,
specifically Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Minimum of one years' experience in physician recruitmentWork
Type: -Full Time
Keywords: Christus Health, Tyler , Physician Recruiter, Healthcare , Tyler, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!