Dermatologist Opportunity In Tyler, TX
Company: U.S. Dermatology Partners
Posted on: January 15, 2022
U.S. Dermatology Partners is seeking exceptional
-Board-Certified or Board-Eligible Dermatologist -to join our
premier dermatology practice at -in -Tyler, Texas!
Assume the volume for a departing physician, busy day one and
-seeing 35+ patients per day! -Enjoy -the advantages of working in
one of the largest physician-owned dermatology groups in the
country.---Our comprehensive benefits package includes a strong
referral base and operational support with experienced staff.
WHY CHOOSE U.S. DERMATOLOGY PARTNERS?Join one of the largest and
established dermatology groups in the United States. Our locations
offer state-of-the-art facilities equipped with cutting edge
technology caring for over 1.5 million patients a year.
U.S. Dermatology Partners' Physicians and Providers Benefit
- Strong established referral base of primary and specialty
colleagues jointly supporting patients in their community.
- Excellent reputation resulting in strong patient volumes
allowing you to achieve the practice and income you want.
- Respected Colleagues: Our physicians are respected by their
peers and consistently receive peer-nominated best-of awards.
- Clear delineation between operations and medical. Physicians
- Enjoy autonomy to practice medicine within accepted standards
- A team of well trained, dedicated and experienced support staff
including MA's who act as scribes so you can focus on the
- Flexibility to build your scheduling template with assistance
from a team of practice optimization specialists who help create
optimal patient flow.
- Staffing levels built to support your desired patient
- Support of a professional management team including HR, IT,
Billing, Collections, Marketing, Managed Care and Enrollment,
Compliance, and Payor Contracting.
- A clinical operations team that assists physicians and
providers in meeting CMS requirements for Merit-Based Incentive
Payment System (MIPS) as a part of the Quality Payment Program
through the development of quality measures and annual
- World-class fully electronic practice management system
including EMR (EMA by Modernizing Medicine, Reminder and recall,
billing, e-registration, and online patient processing.
- Marketing support to promote your online presence to include
organic search, online lists and citations, social media,
reputation management, patient education and promotions and
- Established practices with long-standing reputations, thus
there is the opportunity to get busy quickly.
FINANCIALS AND BENEFITS
- Attractive income guarantee and production model
- A full complement of benefits
- 401K with matching program
- Deferred Compensation Plan
- Outstanding income potential in this group in this practice
ABOUT THE PRACTICEUU.S. Dermatology Partners Tyler on Dominion
Plaza, is located 90 miles east of Dallas Fort Worth, TX and 90
miles west of Shreveport, LA.Tyler is home of two colleges, and one
major university, while offering a uniquely stress-free getaway far
removed from the hustle and bustle of overpopulated cities. Enjoy
4,880 acres of boating, fishing, swimming, and playing; 9 local
golf courses (rated best in the state).We deliver a lifetime of
skin care from childhood to middle age to the golden years. We
treat conditions -like---acne,---psoriasis---and---eczema---to
relieve or improve symptoms that limit your comfort, health, and
enjoyment. We provide -specialized, highly effective treatments for
a variety of skin cancers to restore and extend the quality of your
life. - -This is an excellent opportunity to join a
well-established practice in a pleasant community which proudly
serves Tyler, Texas and its surrounding cities:
Keywords: U.S. Dermatology Partners, Tyler , Dermatologist Opportunity In Tyler, TX, Healthcare , Tyler, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!