Outpatient PEDS outside Dallas
Company: The Medicus Firm
Posted on: May 20, 2020
Pediatrics opening in Tyler, Texas. This and other physician
jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Texas Employed Outpatient
- Primarily outpatient pediatrics + relatively low IP duties
- Be able to customize your practice setting/patient base
- Walk into a new patient wait time and turn-key practice
- Have the 4.5-day work week you've been longing for!
- Competitive base with a rewarding wRVU model!!
- Access to a CEO who listens and will value your buy-in!
- Sign-On Bonus, Relocation, Student Loan Repayment!
- Did you know we also provide free meals to our doctors?WHAT
DOES A THREE-DAY WEEKEND OFFER YOU?
- Immediate access to Dallas / Fort Worth with easy access to
Houston, San Antonio, Austin, Waco, Corpus and more!
- Consecutive years of double-digit population growth
- 300+ Sunny days with no blizzards, hurricanes or snow!
- Family-friendly community setting in a true outdoor playground
with instantaneous access to hiking, golfing, mountain biking,
summertime and fall festivals, Opera and Dallas Symphony, Ballet
Theatre, Museum of Art, Zoo's, local Festivals, NCAA DIV I
University and much more!
- Private schools + highly ranked public-school systems
- Low Cost of Living, Median home cost $170,000!Ranked Among
America's "Least Stressful Cities"
Reference: PED 8315 Keyphrases: pediatrics jobs, pediatric
oncologist jobs, pediatric wound care jobs, urology pediatrics
jobs, pediatric interventional cardiology jobs, pediatric emergency
medicine jobs, pediatric gynecology jobs, pediatric oncology jobs,
pediatric infectious disease specialist jobs, pediatric medical
assistant jobs, pediatrician jobs, internal medicine pediatrics
jobs, neonatal pediatric specialist jobs, pediatric nephrology
jobs, pediatric nephrologist jobs, pediatric neurology jobs,
pediatric nurse practitioner jobs
Keywords: The Medicus Firm, Tyler , Outpatient PEDS outside Dallas, Healthcare , Tyler, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!