RRT, FT, Nights
Company: UT Health East Texas
Posted on: May 16, 2020
Details: Advancing Healthcare--Together -----The Future of
Healthcare--is--in East Texas Why UT Health - East Texas? -- Our
People.----Our people truly are our greatest strength.-- They make
a massive difference in the amazing care we provide every day.-- We
work closely together to create a positive experience for our
patients and each other. -- Our Purpose.--We will build on your
experience and provide meaningful and purposeful career growth for
your future. You will have the opportunity every day to make a
difference in someone---s life and change the course of healthcare.
-- Our Place.--Tyler, Texas is a small town with a huge heart where
you will have the privilege of caring for your neighbors. Everybody
is somebody here. -- Representing the very best in healthcare, UT
Health East Texas is comprised of 10 hospitals and more than 50
clinics across east Texas.-- With nearly 7,500 employees and over
1,000 licensed in-patient beds, UT Health East Texas provides
healthcare services to thousands of patients annually through our
hospitals, clinics, Level 1 trauma facility, air emergency fleet
and EMS service in a metropolitan service area of a quarter-million
people. -- Our UT Health Tyler hospital is seeking an
experienced--Respiratory Therapist.-- We are looking for your
experience, knowledge and patient care skills in our Pulmonary
department where you will be responsible for: -- What You Will Be
- Providing technical and clinical support of respiratory care
services throughout the hospital.
- Keeping current with new developments in the field of
- Evaluating and making recommendations for services.
- Attempting to maintain a high level of didactic and psychomotor
skills in order to perform assigned duties.
- Demonstrating proficiency in providing respiratory care
services to include but not limited to the following modalities:
invasive and non-invasive ventilatory care, aerosolized medication
delivery systems, breathing exercises, oxygen delivery (set-up and
maintenance) devices, postural drainage, pulse oximetry and bedside
pulmonary function testing.
- Maintaining high standards of professionalism.
- Attends appropriate in-service in education both departmental
and hospital wide.
- Always practices and promotes good public relations.
- This position requires the ability to follow directions,
maintain confidentiality, trustworthiness, orderliness, accuracy,
punctual attendance during stated working hours, and the ability to
interact with co-workers, customers and visitors in a professional
manner. Details: So what experience are we looking for in our
- Individual should be comfortable providing care to infant,
pediatric, adolescent, adult, and geriatric patients
- High school diploma, or equivalent required
- Successful completion of an accredited JRCRTE respiratory care
training program --Now that you read about what you will be doing
and the experience we seek, it is time to apply and make a
difference in the lives of our patients. -- UT Health East Texas is
an equal opportunity employer (including veterans and persons with
Keywords: UT Health East Texas, Tyler , RRT, FT, Nights, Healthcare , Tyler, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!