RN Field Case Manager - US-TX-Tyler - Case Management
Company: At Home Healthcare
Posted on: March 16, 2023
RN Field Case Manager - US-TX-Tyler
--Application must be completed in full for consideration.Come work
for a Home Health company that really does "feel like family"!----
At Home Healthcare has been in business for over 30 years and while
we have grown throughout Texas, a lot continues to change in home
care but we still maintain that same small town feel.---- Home care
is personal for us and we want caring, qualified applicants to join
our growing family. ----We are looking for an exceptional
Registered Nurse to perform assessments and skilled nursing visits
to adults in their home.------
- Demonstrate current and up to date knowledge of all state and
federal of governmental regulations and intermediary
- Responsible for evaluating utilization of patient services and
patient progress; review evaluation with the care team, patient,
family members, physician, and Clinical Care Coordinator as
- Responsible for initiating patient discharge planning upon
patient admission to care.---- Accurately and timely complete
Discharge Summary at time of patient discharge from agency
- Performs HHA supervisory patient visits as required.
- Participates in quality improvement program to identify and
report problems, identify problem indicators, and perform chart
audits and review.
- Works with Clinical Care Coordinator to communicate patient
status and problems daily.
- Accurately reviews all verbal physician orders received by
nursing personnel; provide authorization by signature on all verbal
physician orders received prior to Patient treatment.
- Responsible for initiating effective plan of care as prescribed
by the physician; evaluates plan of care regularly and makes
appropriate revisions as necessary and as approved by the
- Attends case conferences as scheduled to discuss and evaluate
patient diagnoses, treatment plans, progress, goals, scheduling,
problems, and interventions with interdisciplinary team; complete
appropriate documentation of meeting to patient record.
- Provides counsel and information to client and family members
upon request regarding patient needs and services.
- Performs PRN visits, work rotating weekend shifts, and
available on call as required. ------------
- Maintains compliance with all At Home Healthcare policies,
procedures, and regulations, including all federal and state
- Maintains communication with physician, staff, and patients to
coordinate care and resolves problems; maintains positive referral
sources for the agency through professional and timely
- Provide and / or assist with referrals to appropriate community
resources; facilitate access and communication when multiple
services are involved; monitor activities to ensure that services
are actually being delivered and meet the needs of the patient;
coordinate services to avoid duplication.
- Review for quality outcome improvement prior to discharge.
Assure that discharge is appropriate.
- Prior to discharge review for goals met and improvement in
- Review documentation for completion of teaching
The qualifications for an Adult Care Services RN are:
Must be willing to provide care and
support to patients and families in their homes.Must have at least
1 year of nursing experienceMust have a Texas RN license in good
standingMust have a current CPR certificationMust have a current
driver's license We offer the following competitive benefits to
support you, your family, and your furry family members too!
- Newly improved mileage reimbursement
- Newly improved benefits packages
- Pet Insurance Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays...plus 2 bonus floating holidays!
- Family Medical Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401k Plan with a Company Match
- Legal Aid
- Identify Theft Plan
- Perks and Discounts
Keywords: At Home Healthcare, Tyler , RN Field Case Manager - US-TX-Tyler - Case Management, Executive , Tyler, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...