Operations Manager 2nd Shift
Company: GAA Solutions - ARD Logistics
Posted on: November 27, 2022
Description of job responsibilities:Basic Function:The
Operations Manager will ensure quality performance of staff working
within the sites. Direct communication and collaboration with
customer/client management in administration of service
- Assess problems and concerns with client management, shop, and
- Work in conjunction with customer locations to assist in parts
availability, information, and request of items thru transfer
- Review and familiarize self with Approved Commodities List,
Policy & Procedures Manuals.
- Research parts procurement utilizing publications, and
equipment manuals and provide past sales research as
- Contact vendors for pricing and placement of orders, answer
questions regarding availability of parts.
- Work with customers to ensure correct items are being procured
- Assist in reviewing all requisition forms to ensure they meet
- Monitor and analyze Service Level Reports.
- Monitor purchases at all sites for compliance of Approved
Commodities List as well as obtaining best pricing.
- Provide training as needed.
- Review various reports to maintain accuracy and inventory
levels at all locations.
- Review and submit weekly Cyclic Counts to Inventory
- Perform Wall to Wall inventories at all locations and assist in
other districts if necessary.
- Research and perform inventory adjustments.
- Review min max levels, stock sources and primary vendor
requirements to maintain proper stocking levels.
- Meet with customer representatives to discuss future
- Review sales to ensure stocking requirements are being
- Monitor processing of vendor invoices and invoicing paperwork
- Provide 24 hour support to the customer.
- Investigate product complaints. Required Education:
- College degree preferred.
- 3 - 5 years direct experience in similar position. Required
Experience & Skills:Required Qualifications
- 2 years Auto and/or HD Parts experience
- 2 years Inventory Experience
- 2 years Computer Experience
- 24-hour Availability Preferred Qualifications
- 5 years Supervisory experience
- Customer Service Experience
- Inventory /Point-of-Sale application to manage inventory
- Warehousing or Distribution experience
- Experience monitoring performance reports
- ASE Certification
- Microsoft Dynamics NVA System Company Description:GAA is a
third-party logistics manufacturing and supply chain company
headquartered in Detroit, Michigan.For information on GAA Solutions
- including more information on our company culture, visit our
website at www.GAASolutions.com. Benefits:Full benefits package to
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Bonus potential
- 10 Paid Holidays Physical Demands & Work Environment:The
physical demands described here are representative of those that
must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential
functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions. Must be able to lift, bend, stoop, reach, and climb.
Must be able to lift to 25 pounds unassisted and 50 pounds
assisted. Must be able to stand for up to 8 hours per day and
overtime as required. Ability to deal with stress associated with
meeting multiple deadlines and demands.Working conditions are
normal for a logistics/distribution center/warehouse environment
including exposure to changing building temperatures. How to apply:
[website, email, etc.]Closing Date: GAA Solutions is an equal
opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics,
protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state
or local laws.
Keywords: GAA Solutions - ARD Logistics, Tyler , Operations Manager 2nd Shift, Executive , Tyler, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!