Human Resources Group Manager
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Founded in 1993, Biomerics is a mid-market medical device contract
manufacturer serving the Interventional Cardiovascular,
Gastrointestinal, and Advanced Surgical markets. As a vertically
integrated partner, Biomerics supplies 20 of the top 30 medical
device OEMs. Biomerics provides engineering development services,
technical transfer manufacturing services, and contract
manufacturing services for finished medical devices through various
locations in the United States and Costa Rica. Biomerics is a
leader in biomaterials, injection molding, extrusion, micro metals
processing, medical balloons, catheter assembly, and finished
packaging. Biomerics operates under certified ISO 13485:2016
quality system and is FDA-registered.
The Group HR Manager maintains and develops effective internal
procedures across the group, handles escalated employee related
issues, supports recruiting and retention efforts and keeps
performance at peak levels. They are valued as interpersonal
experts and should be naturally good at identifying problems,
finding solutions, and nurturing job satisfaction. Group HR manager
will oversee the HR function for two facilities. Facilities are
located in Minneapolis, MN and Athens, TX.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Partner with VP, HR to execute all talent review programs,
Succession planning, talent calibration discussions including
employee and leadership development.
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues. Conduct
effective, thorough, and objective investigations in alignment with
employment practices that create a positive, ethical, and effective
work environment, which align with company values
- Implement divisional employee policies based on culture,
including state and federal regulations
- Design and implement employee retention strategies with
collaboration from the groups SLT.
- Support HR VP with Carrier and broker relationships, annual
enrollment, reporting, and billing.
- Participate in the renewal process and coordinate OE meetings for
Recruiting, Development and Retention
- Analyze trends and metrics with business leaders and HR teams to
- Evaluates HR team site skills and performance expectations
including feedback and training through analyzing competency and
- Assist Corporate Recruiter for hiring Group Level and Senior
- Identify gaps in compensation through analysis - Set salary
scales & Job leveling
- Create project plans and lead critical projects for the business
and site HR team
- Provides Integration support for M&A activities for
- Ensure group is compliant with local, state and federal
- Group level reporting for HR Metrics
- Review and approving site level expenses for HR
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the
organizations HRIS and talent management systems.
- Travel up to 30%
- Preferred location is in Athens, TX.
- Will oversee the scheduling, assignments, and daily workflow of
HR staff in the group
- Will assist with constructive and timely performance
Education and Experience:
Bachelor's degree in human resources, Business Administration, or
related field required.
At least 7 years of progressive human resource management
SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP, PHR, or SPHR highly desired.
Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a
Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times.
Must be able to access and navigate each department at the
Keywords: Biomerics, Tyler , Human Resources Group Manager, Executive , Athens, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!