Company: Kim's Convenience Stores
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Kim's Convenience Stores is a rapidly growing convenience store
chain, currently having 20 locations with two more opening soon. We
are searching for friendly, energetic, and highly motivated
candidates to join our team!
An Assistant Manager supervises fellow coworkers while they work,
monitoring their performance, ensuring they comply with company and
safety policies and delegating tasks appropriately. An Assistant
Manager are responsible for day-to-day store operations including
scheduling, training employees, inventory levels, and cash and
inventory shortages. An Assistant Manager is responsible for
building and increasing sales. Responsibilities:
- Assist in the recruiting of, recommend for hire, and train
positive individuals to become members of the team, ensuring
excellent customer service.
- Motivate, encourage, and challenge store cashiers.
- Promote and resolve customer complaints in a timely and
- Implement and enforce established daily operating procedures to
ensure store is clean, adequately stocked, organized, and well
- Ensure all merchandise is stocked and displays are attractive,
priced correctly, and displayed in a safe manner.
- Maintain quality brand image standards as pass evaluations
- Supervise and discipline store employees according to company
- Monitor daily retail gasoline competitors and sending the
prices to the corporate office in a timely manner as established by
- Complete daily paperwork and computer entry in a timely manner
as established by management
- Monitor cash over/short, inventory shrinkage, and drive offs
- Have the physical ability to perform all duties of a store
- Understand all information in the daily reporting of store
- Follow and enforce all company policies and established
- Communicate and perform all price change request, mark
- Communicate any problems with merchandise pricing to the Price
- Enforce all safety and security issues and report any and all
- Conduct regular safety and security meetings and document with
employees attending signatures.
- Report and process all employee and/or customer incidents or
accidents following company procedure. Requirements:
- Lifts and carries stock weighing up to fifty (50) pounds while
stocking shelves and cooler.
- Stands and walks 8-10 hours a day on a tile or concrete surface
while completing job duties.
- Pulls and pushes up to fifty (50) pounds to move stock.
- Bends and stoops to stock low shelves in store, cooler and to
- Performs twisting/rotating motions using head/neck, waist,
- Handles case goods, cooler merchandise, cleaning material,
equipment, and money.
- Maintains control of cash, must balance register within $1 each
- Controls lottery ticket inventory, ensuring that customers are
charged for each lottery ticket they are given. Maintains control
of store retail inventory by ensuring that customers pay for all
merchandise. Although retail experience is not required, honesty
and dependability are important characteristics of successful
applicants. Applicants should be clean, well groomed, and exhibit a
professional appearance and demeanor. Computer skills and
mathematical ability are key skills. The availability to work any
hours, any day of the week, including nights, weekends, and
holidays is preferred. Bi-lingual applicants encouraged to apply!
Benefits of being an Assistant Manager:
- Growing company with upward mobility
- Bonus Program
- Paid Vacation
- Health, Vision, Dental, and Life Insurance PI190823107
Keywords: Kim's Convenience Stores, Tyler , Assistant Manager, Executive , Athens, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!