Company: Darling Ingredients Inc.
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionJob Summary The Plant Manager will oversee
operations which includes environmental, health & safety, quality,
production, maintenance, capital planning and execution in a
cost-effective manner while meeting all customer
requirements.Essential Duties/ResponsibilitiesNothing in this job
description restricts management's right to assign or reassign
duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
- Support, mentor and develop plant management and supervisory
personnel through regular coaching and formal development
- Lead all safety improvement initiatives and create a
- Ensure ongoing compliance with all regulatory agencies
including, OSHA, EPA, HACCP and other local and regional
- Prepare monthly reports, analyze financial budgets and take
corrective measures as needed.
- Maintain efficient and timely flow of all raw materials
received and ingredients shipped.
- Lead continuous improvement efforts in all areas of
- Review and lead local Capital Projects, planning process to
ensure compliance and development of assets for ongoing success and
- Ensure all personnel properly trained and equipment is in good
working order to meet ongoing and future business needs.
- Assure all finish product shipped is in accordance with all
quality standards and specifications.
- Effectively manage and reduce energy use at facility.
- Manage local purchasing activities.
- All other duties as assigned.Minimum Qualifications
- High School diploma or GED equivalent.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in a supervisory/ management
position in an industrial or plant setting.
- Rendering industry experience a definite plus.Preferred
- Bachelor Degree preferred; Engineering degree is an asset.
- Labor relations background and leadership preferred.
- Detail oriented; highly organized.
- Ability to work well with internal staff.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Self-starter; self-motivated.
- Good math and computer skills.Darling Ingredients is an equal
opportunity employer and gives consideration to qualified
applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex,
national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability,
or, protected veteran status. EEO is the Law: If you would like
more information, please click on the link or paste into your
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Darling Ingredients Inc., Tyler , Plant Manager, Executive , Grapeland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!