Express Lube Technician - FT
Company: Patterson VW Tyler
Posted on: January 22, 2023
Position Description: - - -Full Time - Lube Technician -Position
Summary: -Lube Technician is responsible for performing lube
related services for customers in a professional and efficient
fashion. -Essential Duties and Responsibilities: - -
- Devote himself/herself to insuring satisfaction to
- Determine management, production and quality requirements by
asking questions and listening.
- Attend company meetings as required.
- Maintain a follow-up system that encourages follow through with
- Establish personal performance goals that are consistent with
company standards of productivity and devise a strategy to meet
- Review and analyze actions at the end of each day, week, month,
and year to determine how to better utilize time and plans more
- Understand the terminology of the business and keep abreast of
technology changes in products and services.
- Know and understand the federal, state and local requirements
which govern the company's business.
- Follow lawful directions from supervisors.
- Understand and follow work rules and procedures.
- Participate in performance management.
- Interact well with others and be a positive influence on
- Uphold the company's non-disclosure and confidentiality
policies and agreements.
- Work evening, weekend, and holiday work hours as required.
- Performs lube oil filter services in a professional manner and
performs vehicle inspections as required.
- Provide excellent customer service for all customers whether
external and internal, specifically offering dependable vehicle
- Maintains equipment in good working condition and maintains the
work area in a safe, clean and organized manner.
- Receive service assignments from the service writer or service
- Have the 'lube' work finished within the allotted time. Set
goals, develop skills and constantly increase efficiency skill
- Maintain a clean, efficient work area and assist in keeping the
shop neat and organized.
- Make sure the proper paperwork is completed and filed after
every job completion.
- Keep your technical qualifications current by finishing any
required training programs.
- Take care that the vehicle is cleaner when the job is completed
than when the customer dropped it off. -Knowledge, Skills and
Abilities Required: -Educational: High school diploma or the
equivalent. -Experience: None. -Special Skills (i.e., licenses,
certifications, etc.): Ability to read and comprehend instructions
and information. Professional personal appearance. - Excellent
communication skills. - Ability to meet company's production and
quality standards. -Qualifications: -To perform this job
successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential
duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. -
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. -Physical Demands
and Working Conditions: -Lube Technician will be required to move
throughout the company facility throughout the shift, and may spend
time outdoors in the weather and elements. Must be able to stand
for prolonged periods, walk, bend/twist/stoop, kneel/squat, lift
over 50 lbs., and reach overhead. - - -THE ABOVE DECLARATIONS ARE
NOT INTENDED TO BE AN "ALL-INCLUSIVE" LIST OF THE DUTIES AND
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE JOB DESCRIBED OR OF THE SKILLS AND
ABILITIES REQUIRED TO PERFORM THE JOB. RATHER, THEY ARE INTENDED
ONLY TO DESCRIBE THE GENERAL REQUIREMENTS OF THE JOB.
(Employee) - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Date -
(Supervisor) - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Keywords: Patterson VW Tyler, Tyler , Express Lube Technician - FT, Engineering , Tyler, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!