Company: TAK Communications
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Description: The Part YOU Play
- Dazzles customers with a smile, energetic personality, and
connects them to what is most important to them - Entertainment,
- Solves our customers problems using your communication skills
to understand the customers' needs and your superior
problem-solving skills to identify solutions to get customers back
up and running - all the while, delighting them and exceeding their
- Completes customers' orders efficiently using your expert
product knowledge to help customers understand and get the most out
of their services.Your Job
- Residential Installation Technician servicing telephone,
internet, and cable services.
- Communicates in a courteous and professional manner with a
happy disposition and a high level of professionalism.
- Multitasks, organizes, prioritizes, makes decisions, and works
efficiently and effectively under deadlines
- Works outdoors in all weather conditions.
- Carries and climbs 28-foot commercial ladder daily.
- Completes assigned work to code in its entirety by
understanding work orders and having the proper customer premise
equipment (CPE) needed to complete assigned work.
- Drives TAK vehicles responsibly and safely
- Picks up additional work orders when needed as instructed by
TAK Dispatch and/or Supervisor/Manager.
- Works with little supervision and can apply common sense,
experience, and theory towards problem solving and decision
making.Places YOU Can GoGrow your cable career with TAK through our
exceptional development program. Most of our company's Operations
leadership team started their career in this role!
- TAK U
- Career PathingReasons YOU Stay
- Paid training
- Production pay scale to earn as much as you like!
- Technician Loyalty Bonuses! ($2,000-$3,000 per year)
- Company issued vehicle that you take home and 100% free
- In most cases, technician routing begins from home!
- Company provided iPhone, branded work attire, tools & test
- Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Vacation Pay & Sick Pay. Requirements:
- Willingness to travel
- Valid driver's license with a satisfactory driving record.
- Pass a pre-employment driving record check, background check
and drug test.
- Basic mechanical aptitude.
- Accurately measure distances, using tapes or other measuring
- Carry, climb, operate, and work upon an extension ladder
(approximately 28 ft high and 75 pounds)
- Safely use weight-bearing equipment (safety harness and
- Body weight of no more than 275 pounds is required for ladder
- Works with small components and wire to make cable connections
in confined spaces by bending, reaching, or twisting
- Operates computer and test equipment associated with the
- Performs job from high places (i.e., poles and roofs in
addition to an extension ladder)
- Uses hand tools in the manner for which they were intended
including electric drills, hammers, wrenches, and screwdrivers
- Safely walks over all types of terrain in all kinds of weather
while carrying tools and equipment including ladders and fully
loaded tool belts
- Works while standing 50 to 70% of the timeTechnician safety is
vital and TAK Communications always has this as its top priority,
with even greater emphasis during the pandemic. All technician
vehicles are fully supplied with required safety equipment,
including masks, gloves, hand sanitizer and handwashing stations.
Technicians are required to always wear masks when working in a
customer's home.TAK Communications, Inc. strives to hire, recruit,
and promote associates without regard to race, color, gender,
religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, or
veteran's status. TAK is an Affirmative Action Equal Opportunity
Employer. TAK Communications will make reasonable accommodations in
compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Keywords: TAK Communications, Tyler , Cable Technician, Engineering , Tyler, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!