Clinical Liaison RN, Education
Company: Ardent Health Services
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Job Description OverviewAdvancing Healthcare Together - The
Future of Healthcare is in East TexasWhy University of Texas Health
- East Texas? Our People. Our people truly are our greatest
strength. They make a massive difference in the amazing care we
provide every day. We work closely together to create a positive
experience for our patients and each other. Our Purpose. We will
build on your experience and provide meaningful and purposeful
career growth for your future. You will have the opportunity every
day to make a difference in someone's life and change the course of
healthcare. Our Place. Tyler, Texas is a small town with a huge
heart where you will have the privilege of caring for your
neighbors. Everybody is somebody here. Representing the very best
in healthcare, UT Health East Texas is comprised of 10 hospitals
and more than 50 clinics across east Texas. With nearly 7,500
employees and over 1,000 licensed in-patient beds, UT Health East
Texas provides healthcare services to thousands of patients
annually through our hospitals, clinics, Level 1 trauma facility,
air emergency fleet and EMS service in a metropolitan service area
of a quarter-million people. Our Tyler hospital is seeking an
experienced Specialty Clinical Nurse RN (Nurse Educator). We are
looking for your experience, knowledge and patient care skills in
our Nursing Education department where you will be responsible for:
What You Will Be Doing:The Specialty Clinical Nurse provides
experienced nursing clinical expertise in a focus area to promote
standards of practice and continuity of care. The position serves
as a liaison to improve collaboration amongst physicians and the
nursing team. Continuity of care and clear communication between
levels of nursing care and physicians is a responsibility of this
position. The Specialty Clinical Nurse will provide direct care and
serve as a mentor for primary care nurses through role modeling and
- Collaborates with physicians and nursing team to uphold
standards of practice and resolve issues related to continuity of
patient care and communication between the team.
- Interacting with co-workers and other hospital staff, guests
and patients providing outstanding customer service
- Identifies gaps in clinical competence and knowledge or skills
that affect patient outcomes.
- Bridges the gap between levels of care and addresses care
fragmentation by providing crucial information regarding physician
preferences to care givers.
- Supports the shared governance nursing care environment thru
active participation and leadership in unit councils focusing on
clinical excellence.ResponsibilitiesSo what experience are we
looking for in our RNs?
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) from an accredited
- Nursing experience in Women's and Children's services.
- Registered Nurse with a current license to practice nursing in
the State of Texas.
- Communication and leadership skills. Nursing skills in caring
for patient in specialty area and the ability to use patient care
equipment utilized in providing patient care.
- Current BLS required, ACLS preferredQualificationsNow that you
read about what you will be doing and the experience we seek, it is
time to apply and make a difference in our patients'
- Patient Centered Customer Service: Genuinely care about
- Cultivate a compassionate environment: Changing lives for the
- Clinical and Operational Excellence: A relentless drive to be
- Holistic Approach: Think and act for the benefit of the
- Promote a collaborative environment: Build effective working
relationships with others.
- Identify and Develop Talent: Prepare others to deliver
- Business Acumen: Know, own and drive our business.
- Continually Simplify and Improve: Work to make everything as
efficient as possible.Growth
- Foster Innovation: Seek and apply leading edge solutions.
- Set Clear Direction: Tell others where you are going, how to
get there and why.PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
Ability to sit for long periods of
time while completing work on a computerAbility to move throughout
the workplace ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS:
May work in areas that are confined
and/or crowded, as well as possible exposure to communicable
diseases and to blood and bodily fluids. Now that you have read
about what you will be doing and the experience we seek, it is time
to apply and make a difference in the lives of our patients. UT
Health East Texas is an equal opportunity employer (including
veterans and persons with disabilities). The University of Texas
Health East Texas is an equal opportunity educator and employer
(including veterans and persons with disabilities). - - - - - -
With 30 hospitals and hundreds of clinics, Ardent Health Services
is a premier provider of health care services, delivered with
compassion for patients and their families and with respect for
employees, physicians and other health professionals. Nearly half
of our facilities have been recognized among healthcare's best
places to work. -
Our hospitals and health systems include; Hillcrest Health System
in Oklahoma, UT Health East Texas, BSA Health System, and Seton
Medical Center Harker Heights in Texas, Lovelace Health System in
New Mexico, University of Kansas Health System St. Francis Campus
in Kansas, Portneuf Medical Center in Idaho, as well as Hackensack
Meridian Health at Pascack Valley, and Hackensack Meridian Health
Mountainside hospitals in New Jersey.
Keywords: Ardent Health Services, Tyler , Clinical Liaison RN, Education, Education / Teaching , Tyler, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!