Company: The Mentoring Alliance
Posted on: May 4, 2021
PROFILE As with other positions within this ministry, the
Temporary Receptionist/Registrar is known for their strong
Christian character. This person sets an example for young
believers or non-believers and lives a life that is above reproach.
Since they are in full agreement with the Statement of Faith of
Mentoring Alliance, they recognize that a life consistent with our
Christian heritage is of paramount importance. This person abides
by the rules and policies of Mentoring Alliance's Employee
Handbook. PRIMARY FUNCTION The Temporary Receptionist/Registrar is
responsible for reception desk duties, administrative support for
Mentoring Alliance, and the registration process for the three
programs of Mentoring Alliance (Mentoring Alliance After School,
Mentoring Alliance Mentor Connect, and Mentoring Alliance Summer
Camps). KEY RESULT AREAS Minister of the Gospel:
The Temporary Receptionist/Registrar position is first and foremost
considered to be a Minister of the Gospel. This position furthers
Mentoring Alliance's religious mission by:
- Exhibiting a passion for sharing Jesus and the gospel.
- Following Jesus Christ and witnessing and ministering for
- Being able to explain the message of the gospel to kids and
families of Mentoring Alliance.
- Being willing to counsel, shepherd, and disciple kids and
families of Mentoring Alliance in a manner consistent with the
- Being willing and able to explain Mentoring Alliance's beliefs
and Statement of Faith in person or over the phone to kids and
families of Mentoring Alliance.
- Being ready, willing, and able to lead or contribute to
distinctly Christian activities (including, but not limited to,
worship or staff chapel). Receptionist:
- Greet guests of Mentoring Alliance.
- Be available to answer questions and connect guests to staff as
- Answer Mentoring Alliance's telephone line during office
- Return missed calls, voicemails, and faxes. Registrar:
- Oversee all aspects of the registration process for the three
programs of Mentoring Alliance.
- Answer questions from members and parents about the
registration process and their account.
- Take payments in person or over the phone.
- Register parents and members into the Campsite member database.
- Provide administrative support as needed including bulk
mailings, record keeping, events, etc. Other Duties as Assigned by
the President and/or Supervisor:
- Serve on appropriate committees, attend staff meetings, board
meetings, and other staff functions.
- Strengthen teamwork, collaboration, alignment, morale,
transparency, credibility, and trust throughout the ministry.
- Fulfill necessary tasks, projects, or roles as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Some collegerequired; bachelor's degree preferred
- Bilingual preferred
- Experience in registration or administrative support work
- Word processing and general computer experience required Please
read each paragraph below. I certify that I have not purposely
withheld any information that might adversely affect my chances for
hiring. I attest to the fact that the answers given by me are true
& correct to the best of my knowledge and ability. I understand
that any omission (including any misstatement) of material fact on
this application or on any document used to secure can be grounds
for rejection of the application or if I am employed by this
employer, terms for my immediate expulsion from Mentoring Alliance.
I understand that if I am employed, my employment is at will and
that Mentoring Alliance expressly reserves the right to terminate
the employment relationship at any time, for any lawful reason
whatsoever, with or without cause and with or without notice. I
permit the employer to examine my references, record of employment,
education record, and any other information I have provided. I
authorize the references I have listed to disclose any information
related to my work record and my professional experiences with
them, without giving me prior notice of such disclosure. In
addition, I release the company, my former employers & all other
persons, corporations, partnerships & associations from any & all
claims, demands, or liabilities arising out of or in any way
related to such examination or revelation. By applying for this
position, you are indicating that you agree with and have read the
paragraphs above. By applying for this position, you also attest
that all of the information you will give in this application is
true and correct.
Keywords: The Mentoring Alliance, Tyler , Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , Tyler, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!